New SDK version published
The version 0.15 of Application Insights SDK was published on NuGet. Good news - this SDK reverts back API changes made in 0.14. Specifically it returns back
TelemetryContext.Properties mentioned here.
- Couple NuGet packages were renamed to make names more descriptive:
- PerformanceCollector package renamed to PerfCounterCollector
- RuntimeTelemetry renamed to DependencyCollector
- New property
Operation.SyntheticSourcenow available on
TelemetryContext. Now you can mark your telemetry items as “not a real user traffic” and specify how this traffic was generated. As an example by setting this property you can distinguish traffic from your test automation from load test traffic.
- Application Insights Web package now detects the traffic from Availability monitoring of Application Insights and marks it with specific SyntheticSource property.
- Channel logic was moved to the separate NuGet called